Welcome to The Joint - Thornton! As your local chiropractor in Thornton, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Thornton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Thornton chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 22, 2016GenevieveYou’ve probably heard the expression, “breakfast is the most important meal of the day.” While this is highly debated in the fitness world, there’s no denying that a healthy breakfast can jumpstart your day and get it moving in the right direction. The key to a healthy breakfast is not in diet foods and low ...
- April 15, 2016GenevieveThe fountain of youth. Though it’s not real, who among us hasn’t wished and hoped for it to be? We all have. Looking young is a desire of pretty much everyone. We know it’s not a real possibility, but we all want to look fresh for as long as possible. While there isn’t a way ...
- April 8, 2016GenevieveOften times when someone gets sick, whether it’s a simple cold or something serious, we look for signs that should have been apparent. Did you have a stuffy nose? Were you running any fever? Most of the time, there actually were red flags that could have tipped us off. The same rings true for any ...
- March 24, 2016GenevieveOur senses are incredible. They seem to know things even before our brains register it. That is why we sense danger when our eyes notice something out of place. Similarly, when we smell something strong, our brains are heightened and made aware. When it comes to our health, our senses are just as strong and ...
- March 17, 2016GenevieveWhether you’re male or female, building a better chest is probably something that you would like to do. For men, a strong chest gives a masculine and strong appearance. For women, a strong chest lifts the area and makes women look and feel more confident. So, how does one go about building a strong chest? ...
- March 11, 2016GenevieveI don’t know of very many people who choose to be unhealthy. They may make poor decisions which result in poor health, but they don’t think, “I want to be unhealthy.” Most of us wish to be as healthy as possible so that we can truly thrive in life. It’s just that this goal is broad, ...
- March 3, 2016GenevieveThere is no denying the many benefits of drinking water. Clear skin, easy digestion, mental clarity, and weight loss are just a few of the benefits that come with a higher water intake. Water should be your first beverage choice if you want to be healthy. Unfortunately, very few actually follow through with the advice. ...
- February 25, 2016GenevieveMental health tips are everywhere these days. Seek the help of a professional. Talk about your feelings. Make some time for yourself. All of these are excellent tips for boosting your mental wellness, but sometimes it takes some out-of-the-box thinking to finally make progress. If you want to manage your mental health, and want some ...
- February 18, 2016GenevieveThat warm weather is so close. The air is heating up fast, and with that heat comes an energy that only warm weather can bring. Of course, with warm weather also comes smaller clothing. We’ll all be showing off our arms and legs and stomachs in no time. You might be thinking that it’s time ...