Welcome to The Joint - Thornton! As your local chiropractor in Thornton, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Thornton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Daniel Sigars
Dr. Daniel Sigars is a board certified chiropractor who serves surrounding communities in the Denver Metropolitan Area.
Dr. Sigars uses chiropractic care to improve the health and wellness in all areas of patient's lives; whether they are having problems with back pain, neck pain, or just want to maintain proper health. Dr. Sigars takes a "whole person" approach in chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, as opposed to just treating the initial symptoms. Many seemingly unrelated symptoms often arise from imbalances in the spinal column, and Dr. Sigars will be able to determine the root of the pain and create a personalized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit each patient's individual needs. Under the careful eye and skilled hands of Dr. Sigars, patients recover quickly and enjoy higher functioning level in all aspects of their lives.
Dr. Sigars was born and raised in Liberal, Kansas. He received his Associates of Business from Newman University in Wichita, Kansas and then went on to receive his Bachelors of Human Biology and Doctorate of Chiropractic at Cleveland Chiropractic University in Overland Park, Kansas. He is nationally certified by The National Board of Chiropractic Examiners in Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, and Rehabilitative therapy.
Dr. Sigars uses the most innovative proven chiropractic techniques which allow patients to feel comfortable during adjustments and also benefit with outstanding results. Chiropractic care is essentially recognized as one of the safest, non-invasive, and natural therapies available for treating any neuromusculoskeletal problems and complaints, and Dr. Sigars’ expertise will make your visit as safe and painless as possible. Relief is assured, and an excellent follow-up recommendation will be provided for any nutrition, lifestyle, or exercise changes that are needed to restore your health.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Thornton chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 20, 2016GenevieveAs I sit here working, my toddler son sleeps wildly beside me. His arms are out wide like an airplane, his legs curled up under his belly. Little beads of sweat are dripping down the side of his face. As I watch, I can’t help but think … why can’t that be me? What happened ...
- May 12, 2016GenevieveMental well-being is a really big deal. Considering everything that we do starts right there in our minds, it’s almost shocking that we don’t make a bigger deal out of keeping our minds as fit and healthy as possible. It seems as though we only pay it any attention when things begin to go awry. ...
- May 5, 2016GenevieveWorking out is an excellent habit to keep. When it’s nice outside, as it is in the fall and spring, working out is easy. The beautiful weather almost works as extra motivation, pushing us to keep going and work harder. When the weather gets extreme, working out becomes a lot more difficult. Of course, it’s still ...
- April 29, 2016GenevieveMetabolism is the body’s way of burning and using calories and fuel. Technically, it’s the process of maintaining a living organism, but you get the idea, especially when we talk about weight loss, we often throw the word around. We want our metabolisms to work faster in order to burn more calories, and eventually, lose ...
- April 22, 2016GenevieveYou’ve probably heard the expression, “breakfast is the most important meal of the day.” While this is highly debated in the fitness world, there’s no denying that a healthy breakfast can jumpstart your day and get it moving in the right direction. The key to a healthy breakfast is not in diet foods and low ...
- April 15, 2016GenevieveThe fountain of youth. Though it’s not real, who among us hasn’t wished and hoped for it to be? We all have. Looking young is a desire of pretty much everyone. We know it’s not a real possibility, but we all want to look fresh for as long as possible. While there isn’t a way ...
- April 8, 2016GenevieveOften times when someone gets sick, whether it’s a simple cold or something serious, we look for signs that should have been apparent. Did you have a stuffy nose? Were you running any fever? Most of the time, there actually were red flags that could have tipped us off. The same rings true for any ...
- March 24, 2016GenevieveOur senses are incredible. They seem to know things even before our brains register it. That is why we sense danger when our eyes notice something out of place. Similarly, when we smell something strong, our brains are heightened and made aware. When it comes to our health, our senses are just as strong and ...
- March 17, 2016GenevieveWhether you’re male or female, building a better chest is probably something that you would like to do. For men, a strong chest gives a masculine and strong appearance. For women, a strong chest lifts the area and makes women look and feel more confident. So, how does one go about building a strong chest? ...