Welcome to The Joint - Thornton! As your local chiropractor in Thornton, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Thornton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Thornton chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- July 27, 2015MichaelThe increasingly strong hold digital media has on our lives is a mixed bag. On one hand, instantaneous communication with people far away, access to important information, and means of keeping yourself entertained have never been so prevalent in any other age of history. However, the adverse effects of being constantly plugged into digital media ...
- July 20, 2015MichaelThere is a tendency for people to think of generalized anxiety disorder as a purely mental condition. This is likely due to the treatment of people who experience panic attacks being relegated to psychologists and psychiatrists; doctors who focus mainly on the human mind. Another common mistaken opinion many have about anxiety disorders is that those ...
- July 15, 2015MichaelAll the recent research into the micro biome, or the millions of microscopic bacteria living in the human body, which aid in digestion, and even affect our mood, continues to deliver surprising new perspectives. One of these new viewpoints challenges another popular trend in nutritional science, the Paleo Diet, which supports the controversial idea that ...
- July 10, 2015MichaelEating well is simply a matter of habit, and once the proper ingredients are kept on hand in the kitchen it becomes relatively easy to prepare a wide range of meals that incorporate super foods that deliver the maximum amount of nutrients to keep you in optimal health. Spinach – is unusual among leafy greens in ...
- June 25, 2015MichaelRecent research has been revealing the array of benefits for both physical and mental health that can be gained from consistently engaging in the ancient practice of meditation. For many, however, beginning to make meditation a daily routine can be difficult due to a confusing amount of material in the media which can overwhelm a beginner ...
- June 18, 2015MichaelThe human body is made up of many different complex systems that interact as a whole. This means that what is put into the digestive system can have a whole range of effects that influence not only the physical body but the mind and emotions as well. One example of this is how changes in the ...
- June 11, 2015MichaelIntegrative medicine is an approach to health care that takes into consideration the entire human body and all of its systems, rather than focusing on one specific area like most traditional methods of healthcare which are highly specialized in one area of treatment. The methodology of integrative medicine has been shown to relieve pain and anxiety ...
- June 1, 2015MichaelIn a country where sleep disturbances are a challenge for many looking for a good night’s rest, bathroom breaks can be an annoying interruption of restful slumber. A sleep specialist, Dr. Ilene Rosen, answered some common questions concerning this inconvenience. According to Rosen, using the restroom once a night is normal and shouldn’t have too great ...
- May 18, 2015MichaelAn often overlooked factor in getting a good night’s rest is the bedroom environment itself. Research shows that the set up of the sleeping area has a significant impact on the quality of rest one gets each night. Jennifer Adams, a sleep environmentalist and author of Bedrooms That Inspire: Rest, Relaxation, & Romance, recently shared ...