Welcome to The Joint - Thornton! As your local chiropractor in Thornton, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Thornton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ricky Roope
Dr. Ricky Roope DC sought out health care as a profession after numerous sports injuries, and a severe auto accident. He is an avid skier growing up in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, sports fanatic, and extremely proud father of two amazing little girls. He began his education by obtaining a B.S. degree in Molecular Biology from the University of Wyoming complemented with courses in Biophysics. He furthered his education in the San Francisco Bay Area with a doctorate in Chiropractic and has also completed over 100 hours of postgraduate education.
Dr. Roope then made his way back to The Rocky Mountains & joined The Joint Family. He believes in The Joint concept & its position on getting back to the basics of chiropractic care.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Thornton chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 26, 2015In the struggle to contain spiralling health care costs, both government officials and medical experts put the blame on similar things, including the increasing rate of overweight and obesity, smoking, alcohol use and dangerous driving. But one factor that leads to good health is often overlooked: a wedding ring. In a recent study completed by Indiana ...
- January 20, 2015America is a nation that consists of over workers, with more than four in ten full-time employed Americans working more than fifty hours per week. Now a study has shown that individuals who work longer hours may be more likely to engage in risky alcohol consumption, putting them at an increased risk for alcohol-related health ...
- January 19, 2015One question that all children ask at one point in their lives is, “why can’t I tickle myself?” It is a legitimate question; if we take off our sock and try to rub the bottom of our foot with a feather, nothing happens. If someone else does it, those tings of agonizing squirminess envelop our ...
- January 16, 2015Staying on track for being healthy is harder when you are stuck in an office all day long. Between co-workers who innocently bring in doughnuts to getting into a healthy lunch crunch, it is easy to let your office job sabotage your health. You can transform your workspace into a healthier environment with these quick ...
- December 29, 2014After I watched a good friend of mine whose body had been in significant pain suddenly feel (and look) way better after chiropractic care, I realized that the holistic therapy is more legit than I’d ever given it credit for before. But who cares about my anecdotal findings, right? After all, not all of us have ...
- December 8, 2014Chiropractic care this, chiropractic care that…you’ve heard it all before. The holistic therapy approach has been talked about so much in health circles, your friends think it’s a wonder you haven’t given it a shot yet. And all you can do is smirk. Believe me, I’ve been there. All of chiropractic care’s supposed “great health benefits” ...
- December 3, 2014Whether it’s the shampoo in your shower, the vinyl floors in your kitchen, or the asbestos from your roof, chemicals are all around us today. And though many, if not most, of these chemicals can be toxic to humans, our bodies are typically resourceful enough to hang tough against exposure. But what about if you’re an expectant ...
- November 21, 2014You’re eating too much fat. You’re consuming too much sugar. You’re having too much of this, you’re having too much of that. You gotta go vegan– no, you gotta try paleo. Better yet, you should check out the low-carb diet, because THAT one is the best diet everyone’s missing out on. No, NO, NO!! Enough already: ...
- November 10, 2014You’ve heard the phrase before: laughter is the best medicine. And when it comes to your heart health, that phrase certainly rings true. That’s because, according to Michael Miller, MD, author of Heal Your Heart, achieving optimal heart health can involve the simple task of a big hearty chuckle. You guessed it: laughing. One of his favorite ...