Welcome to The Joint - Thornton! As your local chiropractor in Thornton, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Thornton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Dr. Ricky Roope
Dr. Ricky Roope DC sought out health care as a profession after numerous sports injuries, and a severe auto accident. He is an avid skier growing up in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, sports fanatic, and extremely proud father of two amazing little girls. He began his education by obtaining a B.S. degree in Molecular Biology from the University of Wyoming complemented with courses in Biophysics. He furthered his education in the San Francisco Bay Area with a doctorate in Chiropractic and has also completed over 100 hours of postgraduate education.
Dr. Roope then made his way back to The Rocky Mountains & joined The Joint Family. He believes in The Joint concept & its position on getting back to the basics of chiropractic care.
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions. Note that all fields are required...
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 20, 2014Most of us love wine, and for good reason: its antioxidant benefits go through the roof when you drink in moderation. That being said, your favorite bottle could be injected with hormone-wrecking phthalates– and even a commonly-found nail polish(!) ingredient, researchers say. The hormone wreckers spoken of are dibutyl phthalate (DBP), diethylhexl phthalate (DEHP), and ...
- August 15, 2014When it comes to your elevated blood pressure, not tending to it can lead to some scary health propositions, including heart disease and, later, death. Though there’s already a few things you can try to get your blood pressure on the decline, one of them might be something you’ve never given consideration to: chiropractic care. In ...
- August 4, 2014Nobody wants to do hundreds of crunches, right? Even if killer abs are what you’re striving for, sit-ups are an exercise that you can keep doing forever– without seeing significant results for even longer. Even fitness experts often agree that crunches or sit-ups are not your best choice for washboard abs– and, in fact, they could ...
- August 1, 2014Whether you’re a frequent gym-goer looking to get big arms, a beginner on the weights, or just a fitness hopeful, nobody wants a weak set of biceps. If you’re failing to find results from your normal strength training routine, look no further, as science is now providing a way out! That’s because the American Council on ...
- July 25, 2014If you’re in pain, you may be able to gear your thoughts towards relief. Do you doubt that? Well you shouldn’t, because some studies suggest that harnessing your mental power can really work. The following techniques can work for short term pain and others are geared towards chronic pain. Either way, here are a few ...
- July 18, 2014Your favorite rice-included dishes have a dirty little secret they’d like not to share: and its name is arsenic. That’s right, those gluten-free, fiber-filled rice dishes could be harboring unhealthy levels of arsenic, a known carcinogen that has been linked with things like bladder, skin, lung, kidney, liver, and prostate problems. Health professionals who participated in a ...
- July 10, 2014Listen up, all you wheat-heads: the wheat America’s been using since the 1980s is stuffed with chemicals that actually blow up our bodies, grow our guts, and sometimes initiate autoimmune alterations. To better understand a few of the frightening health problems linked with wheat, the New York Times best-selling book Wheat Belly, and its author, cardiologist William Davis, MD, offer ...
- June 23, 2014The many dangers associated with caffeinated energy drinks like Red Bull, Monster and Rock Star have public health officials worried– and rightly so. That’s because energy drink-based emergency room trips has almost doubled between 2007 and 2011, indicates the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s Dawn Report. Caffeine is well-liked by Americans: a whopping 80 percent of adults ...
- June 9, 2014Guys, could your sperm quality be influenced by that little mobile device that sits in your front pocket all the time? While healthy sperm levels vary, a 2010 World Health Organization analysis recently found 15 million sperm per millimeter was considered normal for fertile couples (measured as conception within 12 months of trying)- but just because ...