Welcome to The Joint - Thornton! As your local chiropractor in Thornton, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Thornton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Thornton chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 29, 2015MichaelFor certain individuals with a specific genetic mutation, new research shows that endurance exercise can facilitate the development of heart problems that may lead to sudden death. The most common heart condition to develop in this way is arrhythmogenic ventricular cardiomyopathy (AVC). AVC is known to be the most likely cause of sudden cardiac death ...
- November 17, 2015MichaelArtisanal, gourmet salts have become a new trend amongst chefs and self-appointed connoisseurs. With exotic sounding names like Chardonnay Oak Smoked Fleur de Sal, Himalayan Pink, and Mediterranean Pyramid Flake Salt, the speciality markets and online vendors selling these salts claim they have natural health benefits. While it is true that artisanal salts can add a ...
- November 12, 2015Michael“How much weight is it normal to gain while pregnant?” It may be the most common question during a pregnancy, second only to, “Is it a boy or a girl?” The answer depends on your pre-pregnancy weight. New research indicates as many as half of American mothers are gaining too many pounds during pregnancy. This is ...
- November 5, 2015MichaelThe ever increasing role that technology and social media play into the average lifestyle has been a cause of concern for experts over the past few decades. This is especially true when the habits of younger people, teenagers for the most part, are held up to scrutiny. For example, the popularity of photo sharing via ...
- October 27, 2015MichaelRecent research shows that office spaces that are more ecologically sound, meaning they have good ventilation for the circulation of fresh air and lower levels of environmental pollutants like carbon dioxide, provide an environment more conducive to high level thinking skills. On the other hand, for many office workers the typical indoor work environment is ...
- October 21, 2015MichaelThe Mediterranean diet has been scientifically proven by many studies to be one of the healthiest ways to eat and to reduce the risk of developing common health problems, ranging from cardiovascular diseases to certain types of cancer. Yet because the diet is comprised mostly of lighter fare like vegetables, fruits, and legumes or foods ...
- October 13, 2015MichaelSnacking, or eating small portions between meals, is a distinctly American habit that isn’t seen in many other countries. For example, France is not know to be a nation of snackers. While problems with levels of obesity continue to be a major health concern in the U.S., much of it is blamed on the amount ...
- October 9, 2015MichaelNew research from Ohio State University reveals that changing the speed you walk at can burn up to 20 percent more calories than maintaining a steady pace. This study is groundbreaking in that it is among one of the first to focus on calories burned, or the metabolic cost, that arises when walking speed is ...
- September 30, 2015MichaelThe Human Connectome Project (HCP) is a multinational undertaking by researchers seeking to map out the connections between different parts of the brain. The latest research announced from this project suggests that our positive and negative character traits may show up visually in imaging of the brain itself. The HCP project began in 2010 with a ...