Welcome to The Joint - Thornton! As your local chiropractor in Thornton, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Thornton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Matthew Romo
Dr. Romo is a 2010 graduate of Life University in Marietta, Georgia. Although he grew up in California and South Dakota, he has always considered Colorado his home. He attended high school in Colorado Springs and the University of Colorado in Boulder before transferring to chiropractic college in Georgia. After practicing in Atlanta he decided to move home to Colorado and joined The Joint in the summer of 2013. Having seen his first chiropractor at the age of five, Dr. Romo grew up in an environment of health and wellness and he carries that passion into practice.
Dr. Ramzi Dalloul
Dr. Ramzi Dalloul graduated from the Palmer College of Chiropractic - West in San Jose, California and has been a chiropractor in private practice since 1998. He is a diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic and licensed to practice in State of Colorado. While the The Joint focuses on treating neck and back injuries, Dr. Ramzi also has extensive training and experience in addressing sports related injuries specifically around running and bicycling. He likes the beautiful Colorado summers where he spends a lot of his time running and cycling.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Thornton chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 24, 2015Obese kids are in the news, and prescriptions medications for blood pressure are flooding the market. What many do not realize is that in some cases, a healthy diet can lead to lowered blood pressure. Unfortunately, junking the junk food that feeds this nutritional rollercoaster has not happened yet. “1/3 of our food is junk, and ...
- February 12, 2015My current office has an open office plan. It’s supposed to encourage communication and innovation, and it does give me plenty to look at, unlike the walls of a cubicle. Still, there are times when I long for the privacy of a closed office space – especially when I want to check my Facebook account! I ...
- February 10, 2015What can we learn from Hawaii? The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report, “A 65-year-old in Hawaii will live another 16.2 years on average, as compared to another 10.6 years in Mississippi” It turns out Hawaiians are living longer lives than the average main-lander. Not only that, according to a well-being poll, they’re actually ...
- February 9, 2015Most of us would like to be fit, healthy and mentally “with it” long into old age. There are plenty of things you can do today to improve your chances of a healthy old age, including: Be social Spending a lot of time with friends and family may be one of the best protectors against mental ...
- January 30, 2015The benefits of walking outdoors are hard to beat. It puts the body in just the right exercise range for weight loss and reduces the risk of depression and anxiety. One recent study found that participants who joined walking groups experienced significant reductions in blood pressure, body fat, body mass index, resting heart rate and ...
- January 26, 2015In the struggle to contain spiralling health care costs, both government officials and medical experts put the blame on similar things, including the increasing rate of overweight and obesity, smoking, alcohol use and dangerous driving. But one factor that leads to good health is often overlooked: a wedding ring. In a recent study completed by Indiana ...
- January 20, 2015America is a nation that consists of over workers, with more than four in ten full-time employed Americans working more than fifty hours per week. Now a study has shown that individuals who work longer hours may be more likely to engage in risky alcohol consumption, putting them at an increased risk for alcohol-related health ...
- January 19, 2015One question that all children ask at one point in their lives is, “why can’t I tickle myself?” It is a legitimate question; if we take off our sock and try to rub the bottom of our foot with a feather, nothing happens. If someone else does it, those tings of agonizing squirminess envelop our ...
- January 16, 2015Staying on track for being healthy is harder when you are stuck in an office all day long. Between co-workers who innocently bring in doughnuts to getting into a healthy lunch crunch, it is easy to let your office job sabotage your health. You can transform your workspace into a healthier environment with these quick ...