Welcome to The Joint - Thornton! As your local chiropractor in Thornton, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Thornton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Thornton chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 5, 2016GenevieveMost people have a pretty regular morning routine. For some, it’s coffee and nothing else. For others, it’s a big breakfast with bacon and eggs and the works. Whatever your routine, it never hurts to attempt to improve the mornings, which will then improve the rest of your day, as well. One way to do ...
- January 28, 2016MichaelFitness experts have debated for decades the feasibility of both gaining muscle and losing fat concurrently. The process is fraught with complications because it involves the integration of multiple dynamic biological processes including weight management, control of caloric intake, and consumption of protein. However, new research has uncovered evidence which may hold the key to ...
- January 22, 2016MichaelThe obesity epidemic in America is often blamed on the excessive calories made easily available by fast food chains. A new study, however, discovered it isn’t just large fast food chains contributing all the unhealthy calories to the American diet, but non-chain, local restaurants, too. Researchers examined the caloric content of meals from 364 restaurants, including ...
- January 18, 2016MichaelA recent study into how nutrition impacts human sleep cycles has discovered eating saturated fat, sugar, and low amounts of fiber can result in disturbed sleep patterns, which bring less rest. On the other hand, eating larger amounts of fiber caused deeper stages of sleep, when the slow brain waves associated with mental and physical ...
- January 8, 2016MichaelA new study looked at how yoga affected people with two of the most common forms of arthritis, knee osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. The study observed participants who engaged in an eight-week series of yoga classes and the results showed not only improvements in arthritis symptoms but mental well-being as well. This study follows a huge ...
- December 22, 2015daneEven though we don’t like to admit it very often, most of us are at least a little bit vain. We like to look good, and there’s really nothing wrong with that. Two very important parts of our appearance are our skin and our teeth. These two areas get a lot of attention, and in ...
- December 19, 2015MichaelThe importance of dietary habits to health has led many to search out new natural methods of maintaining a vibrant body and mind. Research into how nutrition affects the development of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s disease has discovered that pomegranates, containing a plentiful supply of health regulating polyphenols, may play a significant role in reducing ...
- December 11, 2015MichaelYears of eating fatty foods can lead to the condition of obesity. When this shift is made, it is marked by specific changes in how immune cells function in the brain, namely they become less active and begin to consume connections between neurons, according to new research. Fortunately, in studies on obese mice this cognitive ...
- December 4, 2015MichaelLaughter is one of humanity’s most universal reactions to expressing happiness and its effects are known to lighten moods and lessen psychological tension. Whether it’s a quip from a friend during conversation or an unexpected accident, laughter can be prompted from a wide variety of sources. But what hasn’t been understood until recently is how ...