Welcome to The Joint - Thornton! As your local chiropractor in Thornton, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Thornton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Matthew Romo
Dr. Romo is a 2010 graduate of Life University in Marietta, Georgia. Although he grew up in California and South Dakota, he has always considered Colorado his home. He attended high school in Colorado Springs and the University of Colorado in Boulder before transferring to chiropractic college in Georgia. After practicing in Atlanta he decided to move home to Colorado and joined The Joint in the summer of 2013. Having seen his first chiropractor at the age of five, Dr. Romo grew up in an environment of health and wellness and he carries that passion into practice.
Dr. Ramzi Dalloul
Dr. Ramzi Dalloul graduated from the Palmer College of Chiropractic - West in San Jose, California and has been a chiropractor in private practice since 1998. He is a diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic and licensed to practice in State of Colorado. While the The Joint focuses on treating neck and back injuries, Dr. Ramzi also has extensive training and experience in addressing sports related injuries specifically around running and bicycling. He likes the beautiful Colorado summers where he spends a lot of his time running and cycling.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Thornton chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- June 25, 2015MichaelRecent research has been revealing the array of benefits for both physical and mental health that can be gained from consistently engaging in the ancient practice of meditation. For many, however, beginning to make meditation a daily routine can be difficult due to a confusing amount of material in the media which can overwhelm a beginner ...
- June 18, 2015MichaelThe human body is made up of many different complex systems that interact as a whole. This means that what is put into the digestive system can have a whole range of effects that influence not only the physical body but the mind and emotions as well. One example of this is how changes in the ...
- June 11, 2015MichaelIntegrative medicine is an approach to health care that takes into consideration the entire human body and all of its systems, rather than focusing on one specific area like most traditional methods of healthcare which are highly specialized in one area of treatment. The methodology of integrative medicine has been shown to relieve pain and anxiety ...
- June 1, 2015MichaelIn a country where sleep disturbances are a challenge for many looking for a good night’s rest, bathroom breaks can be an annoying interruption of restful slumber. A sleep specialist, Dr. Ilene Rosen, answered some common questions concerning this inconvenience. According to Rosen, using the restroom once a night is normal and shouldn’t have too great ...
- May 18, 2015MichaelAn often overlooked factor in getting a good night’s rest is the bedroom environment itself. Research shows that the set up of the sleeping area has a significant impact on the quality of rest one gets each night. Jennifer Adams, a sleep environmentalist and author of Bedrooms That Inspire: Rest, Relaxation, & Romance, recently shared ...
- May 18, 2015MichaelKnowing where to draw the line between the “good” pain that’s constructively building muscles, loosening joints, or limbering ligaments, and the bad pain of injury can sometimes be a difficult call. A recent interview with a sports medicine physician named Dr. Jordan Metzl sheds some light on the subject. Metzl says that his general rule is ...
- May 12, 2015MichaelWhat is commonly referred to as the singular shoulder, is actually recognized by medical professionals as a complex system of several joints, tendons, and muscles that all combine in order to give a wide range of motion to the arm. This wide range is necessary in order for people to access all parts of the ...
- May 5, 2015MichaelOver the years, a number of studies have looked at yoga to discover how it actually benefits those who practice it. Health care providers are becoming increasingly aware that strong evidence exists, showing that yoga has therapeutic effects and as more and more people begin to participate in yoga, the research conclusions grow. Therapeutic yoga can ...
- April 28, 2015MichaelMedical thermal imaging is far from being new. In fact, a variation of the modern technique was being used by Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, as far back as 400 BC. At that time, healers would spread wet clay over the bodies of patients and allow it to dry. When it was dry, differences ...