Welcome to The Joint - Thornton! As your local chiropractor in Thornton, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Thornton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ricky Roope
Dr. Ricky Roope DC sought out health care as a profession after numerous sports injuries, and a severe auto accident. He is an avid skier growing up in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, sports fanatic, and extremely proud father of two amazing little girls. He began his education by obtaining a B.S. degree in Molecular Biology from the University of Wyoming complemented with courses in Biophysics. He furthered his education in the San Francisco Bay Area with a doctorate in Chiropractic and has also completed over 100 hours of postgraduate education.
Dr. Roope then made his way back to The Rocky Mountains & joined The Joint Family. He believes in The Joint concept & its position on getting back to the basics of chiropractic care.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Thornton chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 21, 2014You’re eating too much fat. You’re consuming too much sugar. You’re having too much of this, you’re having too much of that. You gotta go vegan– no, you gotta try paleo. Better yet, you should check out the low-carb diet, because THAT one is the best diet everyone’s missing out on. No, NO, NO!! Enough already: ...
- November 10, 2014You’ve heard the phrase before: laughter is the best medicine. And when it comes to your heart health, that phrase certainly rings true. That’s because, according to Michael Miller, MD, author of Heal Your Heart, achieving optimal heart health can involve the simple task of a big hearty chuckle. You guessed it: laughing. One of his favorite ...
- November 4, 2014With Halloween already gone, you no doubt saw plenty of ugly masks. Oh, wait– you probably see them already whenever you look in the mirror. No, I did not just insult your attractiveness, but rather the stuff you cover your face in! That’s because, whether it’s shampoo linked to obesity in young children or facial creams that could lead ...
- October 24, 2014Perhaps you’ve felt it before…that cringe in your neck, that tweak in your back. Even I’ve woken up on the proverbial “wrong side of the bed” with a minor twinge in my neck, back, or side during my barely quarter century’s worth of life. Every time this happened to me, I just remember thinking that ...
- October 17, 2014This article was inspired by Julia Westbrook’s piece for the Rodale News. To read the original, please visit this link. Aluminum does it all: whether it’s found in sunscreen or aerosol deodorants, it’s truly one of the most commonly-used metals today. For as long as we can remember, it’s even been considered extremely safe, a compound that ...
- October 9, 2014Did you know that many commonly-used drugs in the U.S. today actually rob your body of essential nutrients– leaving you with a whole host of new maladies that push you to get more drugs? That’s what Suzy Cohen, a woman otherwise referred to as “America’s Most Trusted Pharmacist” and the writer of Drug Muggers, said at ...
- October 3, 2014Luckily for all of us fall-lovers, “L” doesn’t have to be the shape on any of our foreheads this flu season. According to Michael J. Balick, PhD, there are some inexpensive herbal remedies that will stop at nothing to make sure you’re not in last place this winter! In fact, these L-word warriors will do ...
- September 25, 2014You know about pepper, you know about salt. You’ve used paprika, you love Lawry’s. Garlic is a frequent guest in your dinners, and cumin probably makes a guest appearance every so often, too. But how often do you whip out the turmeric? If you love to cook, then you probably already know that there are plenty ...
- September 19, 2014When it comes to your emotional health, did you know that “comfort foods” really do work? At least, at first. Emotional eating is a serious phenomenon that has real merit behind it, as we often find ourselves eating certain foods for certain moods. But why is this? Well, it’s because certain foods please your body’s serotonin, a ...