Welcome to The Joint - Thornton! As your local chiropractor in Thornton, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Thornton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Matthew Romo
Dr. Romo is a 2010 graduate of Life University in Marietta, Georgia. Although he grew up in California and South Dakota, he has always considered Colorado his home. He attended high school in Colorado Springs and the University of Colorado in Boulder before transferring to chiropractic college in Georgia. After practicing in Atlanta he decided to move home to Colorado and joined The Joint in the summer of 2013. Having seen his first chiropractor at the age of five, Dr. Romo grew up in an environment of health and wellness and he carries that passion into practice.
Dr. Ramzi Dalloul
Dr. Ramzi Dalloul graduated from the Palmer College of Chiropractic - West in San Jose, California and has been a chiropractor in private practice since 1998. He is a diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic and licensed to practice in State of Colorado. While the The Joint focuses on treating neck and back injuries, Dr. Ramzi also has extensive training and experience in addressing sports related injuries specifically around running and bicycling. He likes the beautiful Colorado summers where he spends a lot of his time running and cycling.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Thornton chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 9, 2015MichaelA research study published in 2005 suggests that the aging process can be made less severe on the brain by the effects of long term meditation. By looking at the thickness of the cerebral cortex in regular long term meditators, an area of the brain associated with attention, sensory processing, and emotional processing, researchers hypothesized ...
- April 2, 2015MichaelA 2012 study published in the medical journal Neurology examined the relationship between the qualities of nutrients in the body and the brains of dementia-free senior citizens. The study was based on the fact that when any nutrient enters the digestive system, it leaves a bio-marker pattern behind throughout all the body’s systems, like footprints ...
- March 30, 2015MichaelAs seasonal change causes the weather to become warmer, and pollens are released from a wide range of vegetation and blown throughout communities where those who are unfortunately sensitive to them, begin to suffer the effects. Added to this cyclical activity is the newer introduction of climate change which appears to be on the rise as ...
- March 24, 2015MichaelIn a book called New Medicine, Kenneth R. Pelletier, Ph.D., M.D. disscusess a fresh approach to viewing integrative health. Pelletier begins by looking closely at several hundred of the most common ailments and asking the question: “What are the most successful conventional medical practices in treating these conditions?” Obviously, what works well doesn’t require change. But ...
- March 10, 2015HaileyADHD is still highly controversial in the medical community, with many arguments linked to its diagnosis and treatment. There is no known cause of ADHD, but a new study may change that, finding that pollutants in the air caused a higher incidence of ADHD in exposed children than children who were not exposed to the ...
- March 6, 2015kyiaraEven if you don’t keep up with celebrity news, it is hard to miss all of the commotion about Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy to avoid breast cancer. While the star is entitled to her own opinions about preventative measures, we firmly believe that natural, non-invasive treatments are always best to try first. Whether breast cancer ...
- March 6, 2015HaileyMany people use physical appearance and the number of candles on their birthday cake as an indicator of how old someone is. However, the real age of someone is revealed in how young their minds are. Good looks fade and aging is unavoidable, but a healthy mind is what makes life more enjoyable well into ...
- February 24, 2015kyiaraObese kids are in the news, and prescriptions medications for blood pressure are flooding the market. What many do not realize is that in some cases, a healthy diet can lead to lowered blood pressure. Unfortunately, junking the junk food that feeds this nutritional rollercoaster has not happened yet. “1/3 of our food is junk, and ...
- February 12, 2015HaileyMy current office has an open office plan. It’s supposed to encourage communication and innovation, and it does give me plenty to look at, unlike the walls of a cubicle. Still, there are times when I long for the privacy of a closed office space – especially when I want to check my Facebook account! I ...